Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When: Sept. 20th 10am-3pm
Cost: $15 registration
Cause: ALL PROCEEDS will be split 50% between Thin Blue Line of Michigan and The Robert Kozminski Scholarship at Grand Rapids Community College

This show was put on last year after officer Kozminski tragically passed away when reporting to a domestic dispute. The family and friends put the show together in order to benefit the family and start a Scholarship for Law Enforcement students.

If you want to know anymore click on this link:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=249521253

This show is for a great cause everyone and it would be awesome to see some fellow foci at this event! If there is any way you could possibly make time to squeeze this in, it would be amazing!

Thanks, Matt

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The information I have listed in the first post is all there is to it. The myspace page doesn't add anything except its in the corner lot by Krispy Kreme and Toys-R-Us.

·
Registered
972 Posts
man if I didn't have to do this academy stuff and actually had some $$ i'd defiantly come out, sounds like a great time and a great cause

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
man if I didn't have to do this academy stuff and actually had some $$ i'd defiantly come out, sounds like a great time and a great cause
Its too bad you can't make it. I'd like to see your car in person some time!

This is one of the only charity events I go to all year because he died protecting and serving the area of Michigan that I'm always in.

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Depending on if I have to work or not that day, I might show up. Sounds like a great cause!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts