Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Stuff about Florida
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me and some friends from HS have been planning a meet for a few months now since were all about to go to college.

Just wanted to extend the invite to all you FF locals. The meet and photoshoot is planned for Saturday, July 30th which is two weeks from now.

We live in the Acworth/Kennesaw area but will be cruising down to Atlanta, most likely stopping at the Varsity first to eat then off to take pics. So if anyone wants to meet us at the varsity and chill and take some pics let me know.

Also if your on Facebook let me know and I can send you an invite to the Event on there.

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Plan on being there, just need to know what time. Gotta get a few bugs taken care of and finish rolling the fenders some more. My turning radius sucks right now.

·
Salmontheotherpinkmt
4,043 Posts
I could maybe make this one if its later in the day after work.Just let us know a time...

·
Stuff about Florida
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah it will be late afternoon/evening.

Everyone near me is meeting at my house around 5, then we should get down to the Varsity around 5:45-6-ish.

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Everyone meet at Varsity at 6?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I might go to it, would be nice to see slocussvt and SaleenT121 there too. I do not know if OB1 will be there. Still iffy.

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
I might go to it, would be nice to see slocussvt and SaleenT121 there too. I do not know if OB1 will be there. Still iffy.
You and OB should come man. Long time no see. I'll shoot Ashton a text sometime this weekend and get him to drag his ass out here, lol.

·
Registered
930 Posts
If I can get the time off I'll be there!

·
Registered
930 Posts
Just checking to make sure were still on for this weekend!

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
^Yes, still good and you better be there, lol.

·
Stuff about Florida
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yessir its going down!

Its going to be a really random group of cars btw lol, should be cool though.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
anyone Near stewart GA going to FF11 i have something i need picked up and i am willing to pay someone to bring it to FF11

·
Registered
483 Posts
Well if i had gotten to my computer earlier i would have ridden up. But i just got home after a 3 month hiatus. Maybe next time boys.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts