Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might be moving to the Atlanta area soon... Anyone know of any meets or anything else up there for that matter? [paranoid] Help me, maybe?

·
Registered
123 Posts
i live in newnan that is really close to atl and i have a club and we meet pretty regularly and on top of that atl is full of stuff to do if ur a tuner,but be careful and invest in a very good alarm bc ppl will jack ur shit like crazy dependin where ur at in atl,im even nervous around where i live and its a pretty small town.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I live about 15 minutes south of Atlanta. I'm not really into the whole meeting in the parking lot deal. But there are plenty of tuner shops. They also have auto-x events at Turner Field.

·
Registered
123 Posts
yea i dont like the parkin lot meets that much but the tuner shops r fun.i like to street race too so there is a good abundance of it if u know where to look,but focus man i didnt realize u were close to atl we should hang out some time man.where u live at?

·
Registered
162 Posts
I used to live in Peachtree city, but I live in Fl now

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The place I'm moving to is called Marietta. Any ideas? I've heard there are lots of car shows up there. They are called Cruise-ins from what I've sen on a website called Accesatlanta.com.

·
Registered
798 Posts
That's in north Atlanta, don't go there much. But that area isn't to bad, mainly just rich people in that area.

·
Registered
123 Posts
yea lots of rich ppl,i work in smyrna in the summers and hopefully ill work somin out so i can quit chickfila soon to make much better money.

·
Registered
13 Posts
im in the area most of the time...i goto school in carrollton and in decatur just about every other weekend visiting the parents...pm on aim at eibachzx3 if u wana talk more

1 - 13 of 13 Posts