Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ATL FOCI ROLL CALL

Just introduce urself and once we see how many people we can round up, then we can decide on when to have the next G2G.

I'll start off with some pics.

2002 Sonic Blue SVT

MODS LIST:

-Performance: K&N drop in filter, Sreamin Demon w/Live Wires (blue), FR STS, Eibach Sportlines

-Exterior: euro tails, euro rear bumper (stock), 98 rs front bumper w/smoked indicators, st170 headlights and grille, euro fenders w/smoked indicators

-Wheels: 18x7 Centerline Excel's in silver pearl wrapped in a 215/35zr18 General Exclaim UHP

Last g2g we had 5 foci and 1 golf. Let's try to make it bigger this time [thumb].

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
woohoo!!, good idea dude.
here's a pic of mine the day I got it.

still bone stock.
damn I need wheels.

and here's one the day we had a bit of snow in atl. lol

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
10 views and only one post? come on guys, lets make this event bigger then ever.[thumb]

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^thanks for putting the link in ur sig man

and BUMP!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
hey slocussvt what bumbers do you have i like those a lot
plus focal-point will be having a meet at the drag strip if you guys wanna come out i think you both are already in the club, focal-point GA just had a meet about 2 weeks ago

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
hey cruz, quit jacking our thread!!!, take it to PM
lol, j/k man. i'm just frustrated 'cause nobody posts in here.
c'mon people!!

·
Registered
739 Posts
I guess I'd be up for a g2g maybe, but it's harder to get around these days between work and a pregnant wife. It'd be nice to be able to talk cars with people that don't bash the focus.

edit** If you want to get in touch with me try my e-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
yo, you can catch me in tha A!!!!!!

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
i might could do something, but it'll have to be soon cause im looking for a new car! and and im really only open for friday nights-and sat. just let me know.

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
ILuvMyZX3 said:
^^ don't get rid of the focus!!
if you went through the same crap with your car as i have with mine you would sell it too. i have already made up my mind on selling it, i just havent made up my mine on what to get next.

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
no offense but if i am going to go through the trouble of getting a new car it is going to be a fast car. (ie turbo'd, v8) i recently started a new much higher paying job so my options are quite large.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
none taken. I would get a faster and an overall better out-of-the-factory car myself if I could afford it.
rock on dude!

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
i think i'll just get one of these. i heard their quick....

[:D] jk

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^LOL.

Let me know if u guys have any plans soon so we can figure out what weekend to have the G2G. It can't be this coming up weekend because i'll be in greenville, ms. Throw up some ideas on what weekend u guys would like to get together so we can get as many foci to attend as possible.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts