Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning to visit Western NC area (Asheville) to check out some focis, and see if there are possible meets.. If any one of you are from that area, let me know! :)

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on, ASh focis! I know you guys are out there.... dont be afraid to have a meet..

·
Registered
113 Posts
I live real close, but I work way too much (6 nights this week- 7PM to 7AM) and my Focus is a bone stock SPI Sedan. Its not fixed up to show it off. I would stop and say hello if something got organized, but I seriuosly doubt I will have the time to stay or do anything.

Besides, I'm 39, which is well above the average age of you guys. That accounts for me. What's everyone else's excuse?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think Strider posted this a tad on my behalf as well, because i had mentioned the local focus activity in one of our conversations.

Dan, you don't necessarily need to be young to come out and have a good time, when i was a part of NECO (New Edge Cougar Owners) we had a number of older members, who had families and mostly stock vehicles... alot of the time they would usually bring wives/kids with!

But i think something simple like dinner or a movie would be great, just so we could all sit down and chat and have a good time.

Bethany

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dan.... 39? my response: So what... SPI engine? So what. LOL.. A foci is A foci :) I just want to know if there are focis out there.. and I am sure there are several... Yeah like Ariadne says, we can just have dinner or movie or sit down and chat or even cruise around.... *You can bring your wife if u want to* It's just a meet, nothing important :) *I will let u guys know when I'll b in Asheville.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Well, pick a day and meeting place and then I'll know if I have the time. Busy season is here at my work, so its a timing issue. My schedule constantly changes until late November. After that, I usually have lotsa spare time. I'll try to at least show for a minute or two.

Later.

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds good. i am not sure when yet, but definitely not this month. i will be in touch

1 - 7 of 7 Posts