Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I have a Street Glow LED underbody kit I am trying to install. Installing the bars themselves wasn't hard, here's where I am lost..
1. The Wire comming off the back bar seems to be too short for the location I want to mount the controller.
2. Where should I run the wire? I can't figure out how to get them from the outside in.
3. How do I wire it so the lights flash when I lock my car with my keyless remote?
It's now 2am and I have been working on this since 8pm. Crawling around under my car. Iy any has done this, or has any good advice please let me know ASAP. I am hoping to finish this tomorrow when I get off work. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
www.streetglow.com

click on forum.. theyll help you out there

you have to extend the wire from the back light. and you have to feed it to the front. becareful not to put it anywhere near your transmission or dont leave it hanging. i mounted my controller in the engine bay off to the side and ran 2 wires in to the switch that turned them on.. you can make a whole in your firewall right above your clutch and brake.. drill there its a little whole in the carpet that shows plastic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts