Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little fofo likes to wander on draw bridges because when it rains out it goes every which way but straight LOL...i guess cause they are real soft..

·
BACON?
3,170 Posts
you might want to add what kind of tire if you giving some sort of review.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Have u had an alignment done recently? If your toe is off it could do what u describe

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
What kind of Ecstas? ASX? AST? LE Sport?

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
If they're summer, may e asx. I'm on AST and they're hi performance all weather. Badazz, try a alignment first. When ever you modify anything with suspension or tires you should do this to prevent any premature wear on ur tires.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
i had asx all season performance iirc on my old focus.

They did alright for a base model econobox, but i do recall having issues with hydroplaning, and i definitely recall problems with retaining traction in emergency maneuvers.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
If they're summer, may e asx. I'm on AST and they're hi performance all weather. Badazz, try a alignment first. When ever you modify anything with suspension or tires you should do this to prevent any premature wear on ur tires.
Posted via FF Mobile
Buying an alignment plan from NTB was the best $150 I've spent as a generalized car expenditure (they're transferable, too)! I get an alignment every three thousand miles. Overkill, yes, but there's always at least one wheel that is actually out of specifications and needs it. Nothing huge, but it will still help my tires last longer!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Ok, I think you need an alignment because I haven't heard anything bad about them.

Sent to here from there

1 - 13 of 13 Posts