Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm about to buy 4 wynstar tires for my 2003 ford focus ZTS and I don't really know if they are good. At what pressure should I keep the tires?? how about the ones in the front?

·
Registered
295 Posts
First off, welcome, secondly I haven't heard of that brand before so I couldn't tell you, laslty, tire pressure is determined by the tire itself, so once you get them look on the tire wall and it should tell you.

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Never heard of wynstar.. Who makes them?? How much$$$$

·
Registered
291 Posts
they are ok i guess, i bought mine with them but im looking forward to getting better tires. im not to impressed with them. as for pressure i just keep them at whatever the normal tire pressure is in the manual

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
We have sold them because we can buy them really cheap. I have to say that we have never had any problems with them. No complaints.

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
sandraktalina said:
WHAT PRESSURE DO YOU USUALLY USE ON THEM?? It's just that my car came with no manual
Usually, its 32psi for 15s, and 34 for 16s.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
wynstart are actually michellin tires. look the the thread design. they are sold in the lower asia and india area... i had them on my vibe and loved them.... they are true michelin but paid 300 installed for 225/50/16s not bad at all...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts