Focus Fanatics Forum banner

are these numbers what to expect from powerworks?

664 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  fokuzx3
http://www.caranddriver.com/supercarchallenge/10165/superfour-challenge-page3.html

That seems pretty slow for the set up they had. 15.2 1/4 with 223 horsepower and 188 pound-feet of torque.[???:)] anyone else have some real numbers for this kit? I would expect they (caranddriver) know how to drive a car but i guess you never really know.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,451 Posts
I can hit 15.2's on a bad day with my ghey-ass Jackson, and I'm not putting down anything CLOSE to those numbers. Like DePue said, you'll easily be able to hit low 14's or even high 13's if you're a decent driver.

· Registered
595 Posts
im curious though....if a zetec with a pw kit can run in the low 14-13's..then what times would an svt put down??

· teh tranny killer
3,380 Posts
i think high 13s are pushing it..was that car an automatic? i dont understand why they rated it so slow, 6.4 60' is good for at least a mid 14,which is where i would think a standard zetec with this kit would run

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.