Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for a set of deep dish wheels, with a very highly polished lip, and the rest of the wheel in black

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Konig Holes.

They come in anthracite, which is a very dark grey, almost black and a deep, polished rim.

I don't know if you've ever owned deep dish rims, but they are a serious PITA to keep clean and looking good. That dish attracts tar, brake dust, and all kinds of stuff. And cleaning in between the rim and the spoke is horrible. Very easy to scratch that polished lip, too.

I'd polish the rims up and get them looking nice, then after driving to work or wherever I was going, look at them and see crud in the dish. Unless you got a show car, i souldn't recommend it.

That's why I sold mine and bought black wheels with a polished rim that wasn't deep.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just looked at a pic, i dont like the styling too much. Maybe im looking for something with more silver on it, and no black. I know i said black, lol. I remember seeing some cool one's somewhere, they had like a criss cross pattern to them and they looked pretty deep.

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
bryanjw82 said:
i just looked at a pic, i dont like the styling too much. Maybe im looking for something with more silver on it, and no black. I know i said black, lol. I remember seeing some cool one's somewhere, they had like a criss cross pattern to them and they looked pretty deep.
I think they're pretty schecksy myself...

·
Registered
690 Posts
Try looking at konig sideways, i just had them put on my car and they look awsome. and like everyone else has been saying if not kept clean they dont have that eye appeal when driving. good luck in your search.

·
Registered
343 Posts
The rims in my pic, have a good dish, easy to clean and I love them. I paid $900 bucks for the rims and tires, if you like what you see lemme know, they also come with a gunmetal or hyper black center.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
whats a deep dish wheel? all i know is its a damn good pizza

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
^^^ DEEP DISH meaning a deep wheel with a considerably large lip..u know as Busta Rhymes put it on MTV cribs "Look at that offset, i can brush my teef in them jawns" haha

konig holes are def sexy wheels!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think im looking for something like this style, but just with more lip, this would be perfect for me then

1 - 13 of 13 Posts