Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my baby got totalled recently and my insurance will allow me to buy her back for about $2300. I don't think I'm going to keep using her but I was interested in how much I might/should be able to get if I were to part her out. Mostly everything is intact except for the front corner where I got hit. It has a GTX2971r big turbo and all supporting mods. Catless exhaust, a couple of motor mounts, stage 3 meth injection, guardian angel and that's about it. I assume I would be able to make at least the asking price? I made a spreadsheet of the mods installed and it came to about $10k or so.

Attachments

·
w/ my magic bag
29,375 Posts
I'm sure you know as well as everyone else, you lose on modifications that you've done. I'd figure out if you have the room, the time to remove/strip it down, figure out what the shipping is going to be & box the part(s) up & run down to Fedex/UPS, ect? IDK if its paid off, I'd think so being a '13. What'd be the insurance pay out? BTW, you should see what pro builders put into a vehicle for a SEMA show & then later on ship it to BJ (Barrett Jackson) & only get 30-40% back.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts