Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
that is pretty nice...not sure how i feel about old turbo cars longevity though..seen too many rip offs from in town

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its reliable. it needs to run about 5 mins, and its fine. i can vouch for everything, i helped in alot of stuff. its got maybe 50K miles on the motor.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
man i absolutely love 240's. definitely one of my favorite cars. i was looking around for one of those when i was first looking to buy a car, but they were expensive back then for a decent one and still are now.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
man, they arent priced bad. read up on your own, and buy a trashed one, import a motor, and do the swap. you can have a turbo's 240 for like 5K. including buying the car.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
still have love for 300 zx

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
is that your SVT in the backround of a few of the pics?

·
Registered
705 Posts
I love the S13's. The fastbacks look great with the right body kit, and the M Sport is one of the right ones. I can't get one a DD because winters are horrible with RWD, I know from experience. For the same reason I know that in a controlled environment, RWD can be sooooo much fun after/during a snowstorm at night, as long as it stays under 6"

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I appreciate it, mostly because it was the car I was looking for before I got my first focus, and I was looking for one right before I traded my zetec in for my SVT. Very nice car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts