Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking around for exhaust and my cars kinda a sleeper in how its a clean hooked up look, but i want a deep nice sounding exhaust is the world series apexi cat back anygood? is it a nice sounding one? is there anywhere i can download a video or sound to hear it? thanks

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
over priced! you would be paying for just the look and the name. borla will put up the best #s but if u like that look go for that or the cough:hks:cough

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
if u want to make any decent power down the road avoid the hks. its a small dia catback and will hurt u if u want decent power, its ok for just a couple bolt ons though.

borla sounds like... well. u kinda have to just hear it, not ricey at all, deep n stuff.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so from what im hearing the borla is the best for sound n perfrormance right? well for the focus? hows it look tho?

·
Registered
162 Posts
The HKS is great. I got it put on a couple days ago, and I love it. Good power and a good deep sound.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
The borla is great...i have it on my car..sounds good and preforms good too....i would recommend that over all the others

1 - 9 of 9 Posts