Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
umm, well then i wont get those, cuz i speed over bumbs, there all around, n winter..ahh pot holes

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
i like the FK suspension on mine, except that it seems a little too soft. (see my post entitled "a downside to lowering") other than that, no complaints!

Mike

PS- Disturbed, have you had the same problem with yours?

·
Registered
476 Posts
After putting it on you do notice a huge difference in body roll. I can now take turns a lot quicker then ever before, but now that I'm used to it, it does feel a bit soft. The ride is practically OEM. As much as I love the price I paid for the kit and the quality of the kit, I'm already considering getting a set of H&R or KW coilovers.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
we both have the 35/40 kit, which is springs, shocks, dampers. FK does offer a very nice coil-over kit. i think the group deal price on that is about $749 if i remember right.

i agree entirely with disturbed. ride is almost OEM except a lot of body roll is taken out. a set of sway bars should eliminate it completely. eventually, i'll probably sell this kit to my brother and try something else just to get something a little stiffer. but if you're looking for a quality set cheap, this is your guy. TUV approved, lifetime warranty, and an unbeatable price!

Mike

·
Registered
511 Posts
I heard the HR Cup is the bomb.... but it isn't as good as the McDonalds Cup Kit. Nah, really, Im getting the HR Cup kit.... but I kind of wanted coilovers... but my mind can't be made up. I haven't heard anything about the Apex suspension.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Being that you live in New England Whoa, I would not suggest the H&R Cup kit. It's pretty much the lowest drop out of all the set ups (excluding coilovers) and as I'm sure you know, our New England winters are hell. If you have a winter beater though, that's a great option.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts