Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey does anyone kno if apc taillights r street legal? i found sum on newedgeperformance.com .....and if not..wut would u recommend..cuz i heard sum of them arent legal

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
apc is [nono]...
bad quality...
there are several other brands that would be better than apc...
remember...you cant spell crap without APC !

[hihi]

Joel

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
dont know really...
i would recomend to stay with the stock tailight...but thats just me...
get ST170 headlights and euro grille instead...
will look 10000000 times better than most altezzas !

joel

·
Registered
419 Posts
well its your call as to get a set, i hav a set and hav not had any probs withthem so far

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
im with el pio on this one... the stock tails to me look 50 times better... except mofocus showed me some that were just freaking awesome... but dont know where to find em.
-z

[boxface] <--- that is the funniest smilie EVER

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
ok....
mofocus have the headlights installed on his car...
but not the grille...

go to european-parts.net and look arround...
you will find them....

Joel

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok ok ok geez ill stick with stock...they jus seemed cool on sum cars i saw...but ill go with ya guys..n ill save my money for sumtin better lol

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Hey, it's your call. If you want altezza's, so be it. I had them and now I have the stock ones back one. APC ones are known to leak and plus they look gay.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well i was lookin at apc or tyc n apc were cheaper...n now i see y lol...but i was lookin into the ones with carbon fiber look in it...but im not sure...ive never seen them in real life on a foci..jus pics...seen on alot of rice cars...but i dunno..ill decide when im ready to get light mods

·
Registered
419 Posts
i got tnc ones , the onyl prob is it does not use the stock plastic washers to secure them, it comes with nuts that r smaller

·
Registered
119 Posts
I assume our Australian model cars come with "Euro" style lights. They are the units with the indicators inside them?

This is a picture of my cars nose, the Aussie version:

Not sure if that is what you mean when you refer to Euro units...

Cheers.... Tim

·
Registered
119 Posts
Out of interest, I am buying these lights for my Focus, not sure if they were a one off for a show car that was on display here, or if they are sold overseas as well? I have searched a few U.S and U.K. sites but haven't come across them yet...

Any information would be great! Cheers.... Tim

·
Registered
119 Posts
Those pics dont load...? Love to see what you're getting!

Tim

1 - 20 of 35 Posts