Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a set of HVAC knobs like in the picture below. Does anyone know where I could pick the set up now a days?

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
Check with Top Speed or something like that and see if you can get a set custom machined.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Check with Top Speed or something like that and see if you can get a set custom machined.
I'll have to call them and check into that.

Well, they're not round like that, but these are about as close as I could find. Hope this helps...:

CLICKY
Thanks. I already had seen those though. I will end up purchasing those if I can't find the round ones.

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm cross posting my comment from the other focus site about the knobs I was looking for:

bay_wolf said:
miragesmack said:
I found the info on paypal, but it looks like his site is down, and he's not on ebay anymore. His name is Todd Madden. He probably still makes them, he created the original ones iirc. I have his address in Illinois if you need that. They were $42 plus shipping, fyi.

his email from my purchase is [email protected]
I emailed him about a week and a half ago. He replied saying he still makes them for people as a side thing mostly for show cars and that it takes him a week or so to make due to his main job. The price was still $45 shipped and mine are in route to my house as we speak. Thanks to everyone helping me track these down.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts