Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds like fun. Anything else going on? I know it's hot...anyone going out to any of the fabulous lakes around here?

·
Oh yeah!
2,522 Posts
There's an autocross school this Saturday at Remington Park with the instruction taking place at Glass Autoworks and the on course at Remington Park.

This Sunday is the next autocross competition, and I'll be there along with another SVT Focus (not the same guy you met, but his name is Mike as well). You might consider bringing your car out and running it. It's not as hard on the car as the lapping is that you came out and saw.

The information for both the school and the Solo II competition Sunday are on this site.
http://www.okscca.org/

By the way, it was nice meeting you. Sorry the introduction was so brief, I was just having too much fun driving the crap out of my car. Thanks for driving out there.

Otherwise, I'm working on the house we're finishing up on our property out here, and I'm taking care of my girlfriend's family's animals while they're out of town. Can't get any more fun than that...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ahh, would have been nice to know BEFORE I planned a BBQ. Anyway, I might try to talk the woman into coing out tomorrow...highly doubtful though.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
One of my military buddies who retired a while ago had a fish fry and a pool party then we watched the UFC fight. Nothin much really.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.