Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going back to visit my uncle this 4th of July weekend. Every time I drive over there to visit I see a lot of very nice Foci, so I was wondering if there is anything going on this weekend?

Last weekend we decided instead of driving over the Narrows bridge, we took a drive up 101 from Oympia. It was my first time on 101 and it was a blast! I didn't realize that Hwy 101 was so close to my Uncle's clinic in Chimacum.

Anyhoo, if anyone wants to get together this weekend on the penninsula, I am game.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Well I'm having a BBQ on the 3rd at my house on the water in Poulsbo (strait across from downtown, right in front of where they light off the fireworks show) for family/friends. My buddy Zach will be here from Michigan, he works for Ford and has driven the RS8, his dad also has a 04 yellow euro svt like mine but a 2door insted of my 4door. And he has a nice ZX3 over in Michigan.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Tommorow (Sunday) I work right there at Poulsbo waterfront (JJs Fishouse) So my car will be parked outside....

·
Registered
711 Posts
Cool so from where you work you can almost see my house hehe, I work at Central Market, I'm a butcher =)

·
Registered
528 Posts
haha I always go to Central when im at work if we run outta stuff im like the delivery go-getter, haha, I always see your car there, parked on the side by the bank

1 - 5 of 5 Posts