Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha so today my $200 or so job of getting 2 front tires plus alignment came to about $600, found out I had a broken stabilizer link and on top of that a broken passenger ball joint. The guys at the shop are really good and really honest, so it was worth it lol but I'm still not done yet..since I have the tein S tech kit, the mechanic told me I would need some kind of adjustable kit to go on top of the struts? I'm just trying to see if anyone has had this and what they did so I'm not burning these new tires in another 6 months. thanks for the help
o and maybe if someone knows any good deals or someone selling the Ford racing Black euros please let me know considering also all 4 rims are bent also

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you have the Tein on your car? thanks for the link I have to talk to Mike later cause I know he does and see if he did this

·
Registered
144 Posts
no, my suspension is stock, but i've looked into this plenty and i know that if i were to drop mine, i would get the camber plates right away. the stock SVT suspension is hard enough to align without plates.

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
I have Teins on my car with KYB's....and my allignment stays within stock spec for quite sometime...I get it alligned every 3 oil changes or so.

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
also dont worry about burning tires aslong as you get an allignment shortly after the spring installation....I have Azenis with a 200 treadwear and come with 8/10 tread depth and Ive put like 12k on them and they still have alot of meat.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Yeah he did get it alligned today but the guy told him it was still out. It looks better but this front wheels still look a little turned in. It's a good shop but I don't think they have alot of history with lowered foci

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
i have Tien S-techs w/ KYB AGX's as well. i have absolutely no alignment issues. i dont have camber plates or camber bolts. all within spec.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts