Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
need new focus?!
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im getting a complete svt brake upgrade and i cant use my stockies cause the front brakes alone are huge and the rears are also so yea i need new tires and rims for either really really really cheap and or freee lol im also getting a used/new to me tranny with all kinds of goodies like 4.06 gears, limited slip, light flywheel, and double friction clutch set up haha and cam gears so yea i need better wheels and tires

·
need new focus?!
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
really does any one have steelies that i could have for real cheap that would fit a focus

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Will the steelies fit over the SVT caliper package?

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
With the SVT brakes. The smallest you can go it 16" or specially made 15". That takes most steelies out of the question.

If your looking for cheep wheels, take a look at your local salvage yard. They should sell rims for cheep, and if you don't mind the risk, you can get your tires there too. I can go to my local salvage yard and get a full set of wheels and tires for $200. Not free but it's pretty cheap for a full set.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
These are listed as 16" but im not sure if they actually are. I always thought they were only 15" in the split spoke but i wouldnt mind going and picking them up for ya and shipping them if you want to mess with the shipping costs and stuff.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/pts/2696592995.html

How he was able to get a 235/55/16 on a focus has me seriously curious. I kinda like the split spoke, in a 16" would be even better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts