Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if i'm allowed to do this or not but here goes anyways.

My g/f came home w/ what appears to be a 1/2 pit bull 1/2 boxer (or maybe 100% pit... you can definitely see the pit in it tho) and seeing as how we live w/ my parents, my mom flipped shit and won't let us keep it b/c it's got pit in it.

Now I don't think we're going to sell it but that is up to my g/f seeing as how it's her dog. I came on here to ask b/c from what i've met, everyone seems to be good people and I don't want this dog getting it's ears clipped and turned into a fighting, dog killing machine like some people like to do.

sadly, the dog has to be gone by sunday =( It's 1/2 house trained. He uses puppy pads pretty well (sometimes misses and sometimes doesnt use them) but he's also good about going outside if you let him out frequently. He stayed in my room for 3 nights with us and he didn't use the bathroom in there at all until we woke up and let him outside. he's a great puppy and he gets along well with my lab but not with my chiwieny (Chihuahua/wieny dog mix) but that's b/c she's a bitch (Both literal and not).

anyways gimme a PM if you're interested.

and I apologize again if i'm not allowed to do this :eek:

p.s. If this is a double post then whoops... I hit post once and it sat here loading for like 3 min

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
dang that sucks. im trying to get rid of a chocolate lab puppy my grandpa has but no one wants him either. good luck though

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can try to get some tomorrow. but we MAY have found someone to take the dog. if not then i'll post pics. =)

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Hey Matsuo Do u have a video or picture of the blinking lights u had on the back of ur car when yall went to focus fest? I remember u talking to raymond about it at the houston meet and i didnt get to see it so i thought maybe u could show me

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Matsuo Do u have a video or picture of the blinking lights u had on the back of ur car when yall went to focus fest? I remember u talking to raymond about it at the houston meet and i didnt get to see it so i thought maybe u could show me
LED Third light + Halogen brake lights = cop car!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz9ZpW5AH6M

it just comes like that stock.. my theory is the lEDs are quicker to respond than the halogen so if you time the braking just right it does this =) I have mastered the timing... +1 for me

Anyways I will be getting pics of the puppy tomorrow,Sorry it took an extra 2 days.. been in and out of work =(

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK So i've been sick and really unable to do anything.

We found out it may have some Ridgeback in it (Blackand white toes and the color of the coat which you'll see further down). So, we're guessing at Pit bull/ Ridgeback with maybe some Boxer(maybe)

Anyways here are pictures.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Now ... that's a cutie-P-tutie right there.

If only I had 1 dog I would pick the little guy up.

Good luck finding him a good home

1 - 8 of 8 Posts