Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am tired of reading misinformation! If you think you know what you are talking about or you are talking about a firends car DO NOT RESPOND!

I want to know 1/4 mile times for the following:

SVT w/ JRSC (include lbs of boost and fuel mngt) or
SVT w/ Vortech SC

I will not hold anything against you if you run slower than you'd like. I just want to know what to expect if I were to go that route.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like i said dont respond if you you cant help me out. And the SVT forum has nothing on the Zetec forum.

·
Registered
321 Posts
What do you expect out of a Honda driver? Kind of brash, doesn't really understand what is going on.
I think he was trying to tell you that you are more likely to get a reply from

"anyone w/ knows what they are talking about!".

You know, posting in the correct forum and all.[nutkick]

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
j_greene said:
Like i said dont respond if you you cant help me out. And the SVT forum has nothing on the Zetec forum.
Coming in here with an attitude is not going to get you anywhere. You are welcome to participate on our forum, but before you make another comment, I suggest you leave the attitude off the site.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
an SVT w/ a JRSC which is teh M62, not the M45 that comes for the standard zetec motor, can run from around low 9s to low 10s in the 1/8th, id give you more info but cant say i feel compelled to help you anymore, now my friends car........

·
Registered
281 Posts
[nutkick]

Well you may as well not start a thread if you're gonna come on these forums like you're commando since no one is gonna answer you straight. Jackass.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I am tired of reading misinformation! If you think you know what you are talking about or you are talking about a firends car DO NOT RESPOND!

hey j_greene...i can't help ya either...I'm just responding because u said not too [:D] here's a couple of ideas for ya [idea]
1- register again with a different name and attitude and u may get ur question answered
2- if that's too much for ya I suggest u learn where to read more accurate info because I have a feeling that's the only way your gonna get ur answer

ahhhh children..gotta love them..

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
I think he should get banned just for being a jack ass. Or maybe get a visit from the smack the hell out of you for being and idiot fairy.

·
Registered
732 Posts
why the fuk are u asking this in the zetec section? I could see if it was about the M45 but your asking about the M62 which Mofocus mentioned. Besides you drive a Honda Civic!!! Why do you even care, or does a SVT Focus wanna race you? and your little punk ass is scared? Anyways, I agree with everyone else. DON'T COME IN HERE AND SAYING THERE'S FALSE INFORMATION. YOU DRIVE A FRIGGIN CIVIC, GEEEZ!

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
I am wondering now whether he raced an SVT and got it handed to him or if he is wanting to race one or has talke too much trash and doesn't know if he can back it up.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Half of Honda Civic drivers don't even know what they're talkin about....

·
Registered
951 Posts
Glad I wasn't the only one that saw attitude in his post.

Good reason why I went with the Focus.......you don't run into Focus drivers with a chip on their shoulders like this clown.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Whatta about 99.99999999%?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts