Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here

it looks good. i dont think it would sit too terribly low (on a vehicle not lowered as much as the one in the pic)

what do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
It's your call on the looks. I'm just going to say that at that price the kit must be fiberglass, it's made overseas (can I guess China?), and I can just about guarantee that fitment will be an issue. If you spend the time getting the fitment and the paint right it will cost enough that you could spend for a better kit. And fiberglass dings pretty easy.
Now I'm guessing it's fiberglass just by the price (and they don't say what it is on the site).
If by some miracle it's urethane you should be all over it!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
^^ Agree. Putting my fiberglass kit was a pain. Bigger cracks are almost impossible to fix. I have to say that next time I will save more money and go with urethane kit.

·
MW2 NE1?
1,612 Posts
i regret getting my kit. sits bout 2.5" off the ground maybe up to 4" but sucks because i gotta be careful where i drive. since its fiberglass, cracks n chips not a problem to get quick. ima get the stock one sometime in the future again. probly once this one brakes on me again. i just got it back on today since july.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
eh, i think it looks alright, but id be curious to see what the rear looks like as well as know if its fiberglass due to the already listed issues. F2 is always a good choice, but of course all the rumors about their shipping problems is kinda a turnoff. Im a big fan of the roush front, and as far as I know, Pro DTM's kit isnt too bad.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
i would kill for the front you have now i love the looks of those cars

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i like the front i have now but the front lip is a problem. its fiberglass and it sucks.. any little thing in the road will screw it up. its been broken 3 times. and now its broken again (not too bad, still on the car) but im tired of it. i just want a one piece front bumper. and some side skirts.. i might get the pro dtm body kit. its not a bad price and the duraflex is supposed to be a good material..

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
even i didn't want the buddy kit. I have glass bumper and I haven't really had a single problem yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts