Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
I just got the 2nd pair you have listed with the black bezels and love them. Most definitely worth the money. They were listed as spyder 2012-2014 focus projector headlights. I can upload photos if you'd like. Also I paid $270 for mine so that price is great if they are the same lights.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Projectors aren't everyones style but many of the guys in my local ST griup love tgese and prefer them over the ST3 lights. Brighter led brow, good build quality at fractions of the cost. Since I've gotten these a month ago 3 of the guys in my group have gone out and bought them after seeing mine.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Ditto

·
Registered
763 Posts
Projectors aren't everyones style but many of the guys in my local ST griup love tgese and prefer them over the ST3 lights. Brighter led brow, good build quality at fractions of the cost. Since I've gotten these a month ago 3 of the guys in my group have gone out and bought them after seeing mine.
^^^This and they look really good on there Blueoval. I didnt have mine long but they were easy to install, zero issues with use and the leds were bright and clear.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Thanks glad to see you sold yours. Wanted to grab them but ended up getting these as an xmass present from my fiancé, a woman after my own heart haha.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts