1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
433 Posts
when it comes to custom work, uniqueness always triumphs....unbelievable job man, not the way i do things but i wouldnt mind the comments yer gonna get when you show this bad boy off...that is definitely unique and I'm sure it will sound great despite the missing lows...awesome.

·
Registered
228 Posts
DetroitBass said:
Why have some facing towards each other? Nothing like sound waves cancelling!
unless they're wired out of phase, how do you figure you'll have cancellation? there are a ton of spl vehicles competing with woofers facing each other, no cancellation.

·
Registered
168 Posts
DetroitBass said:
Why have some facing towards each other? Nothing like sound waves cancelling!
Nothing like ignorance? Read installman's post.

By the way, that install is not the original posters install, it is being done by someone on the icix forum's. (Yes, the installer knows what he is doing)

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
remmargorp said:
Nothing like ignorance? Read installman's post.
hey there, be cool

DetroitBass knows his shyt too. He has a very valid point and reasoning behind his question. Installs like that make compromises when they are being made with the show factor in mind.

As for cancellations.......... remember, this is a car we are dealing with........ not to mention the umpteen gagillion reflective surfaces. And yes, I know it's less of a factor with subs due to the wave-lengths, etc.

Anyways, I think that's the 2nd install for numerous Eu-700 woofers on ICIX.

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
so how would a single eu-700 sound? a friend of mine has a fiero and about the only thing that will fit would be something like that

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I had a couple, they are beefy. I never used them, then sold them to buy something else. LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts