Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where these came from. Found it on ebay a few months ago and seller said it was an oe part. It was not clear turn signal like you see now, but like the oe orange ones, it was a foggy clear or almost white color. You couldn't see through it. Anyone know what Focus these are off of? Supposed to be stock and I want them. Should have bought them before!:(

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
those sound like smoked sigs but i dont know of any oe smoked signals, there were some on ebay awhile back but they dont even fit our cars they were for the euro bumper

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know, I think your right. Now that you meantion it I think that's the reason why I didn't buy them. I think they were for Euro bumpers. If someone else can think of another application, let me know.

·
Registered
425 Posts
If you are looking for some smoked signals for your car you might try Night Shades spray tint............I like the way mine turned out after I smoked my front and side turn signals and then cleared over them.

-Later

·
Registered
13 Posts
i have smoked bumper lenses on my focus. they dont look orange at all. they are a direct replacement. keep searching and im sure you'll find some. when i get a pic up ill show you all how beautiful they look. =P

1 - 5 of 5 Posts