Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just as the title of the thread says, has anyone put this 2000 WRC replica roof spoiler on their car??

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
i've seen several people with that spoiler on their zx3. i wanted it on mine when i had it, but.... just never got around to it. very awesome spoiler. just as long as you go smoothe with the rest of the car, you're good to go. don't go throwing a wings west big mouth kit on there or anything. if you go wrc, go euro styling all around.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
exactly. the plan is all euro for my car. i'm prolly just gonna cop some SVT side skirts for a nice touch, get the RS front bumper from european-parts, and the ST170 rear bumper. i take it it's not hard to put this spoiler on right?? just stickie?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
if i had a hatch i would put it on it. it looks good

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
i usually hate spoilers and the like on daily drivers, but that one doesnt look half bad.

·
Registered
515 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, I believe Mofocus has that spoiler on his car.

·
Registered
793 Posts
looks good!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
...after painting my side moldings/door handles/mirrors, and putting on SVT side skirts, that spoiler is gonna go on my car : )

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
well mine is similar, very similar in fact, but mine is same quality and yet cheaper, it goes a little on topof the hatch on the sides and then goes flush in the middle, they have the same one as mine on BatInc for like 189 i think, igot mine originally from Sean Hyland but dont think they carry it anymore, i had to keep my eyes on Heather at the meet, stickey fingers was eyeing my spoiler[:p]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts