Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If so, post some pics please! I'm thinking about it, but I'd like to see how it looks first :]

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Alright, well I found a pic of the same color car and rims I have and I photoshopped the rims.

So here is before just stock:

And here is after... white:

Lemme know if you think it is worth doing...

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
i think u shuld get a pic without snow... snows making it look better than it wuld on pavement =p

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
i was thinking about this (15" multispokes) but... whoops. on my car already and im too damn lazy lol. maybe next year!

·
Registered
53 Posts
i think it would go together fairly well. blue and white work together good. just look at the old shelby mustang.some of the the racers were blue with white rims. they looked saweet

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
I think since your car is darker, you should go with a darker colored rim.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
^^^^
To the contrary.....contrast is a good thing. Give the white a try and post up pics once you do.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
i have a red sedan with those rims and i thought about either pollishing or painting liquid grey...any input..(sorry for hijacking)

·
Registered
106 Posts
darker color on red looks best. on the blue, the white stands out a lot but it looks good. im thinking bronze on the blue for some reason also. maybe just because i have a white car and want some bronze ones on mines. :p

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
^^^^
To the contrary.....contrast is a good thing. Give the white a try and post up pics once you do.
Very true, but i think white would just be too over the top. to the OP, dont let me discourage you, maybe its just me, but I think they would look better painted a dark grey perhaps.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts