Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to order the Sportline system from them and was just checking to see if they were good and reputable.

all feedback appreciated.

thanks.

jason.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Tony D is the man! First Focus vendor I bought parts from!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Check out our Vendor/Seller review section. He is always getting the [thumb] from members on this site.

Tony is da man![;)]

·
Registered
469 Posts
Bought my first parts from Tony D and it was one of my best experiences. He even called me the same day i ordered to tell me that the part I wanted was in backorder and set me up with another part, and the parts came early.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Tony is top shelf. I had a warranty issue with a part that I purchased from him, nothing that is his fault, and he got it taken care of in absolutly no time at all. Kind reminds me of the old TV commercial, "It doesn't get any better than this".

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Everything previously posted in this thread has been mirrored in my experience with Tony D.

I wish he carried everything I wanted so I wouldn't have to go anywhere else.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I agree with everyone in this thread, Tony is athe man when it comes to getiin' you the right part fast. Some companies sould trake a lesson from him in customer care. Keep on rockin' Tony[headbang]

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Just ordered 2 new Azenis from them.

·
Oh yeah!
2,522 Posts
I've yet to order from him, but from all the personal experiences I've read, I have all the faith in the world that Tony D will go above and beyond normal expectations. I was installing my H&R rear sway bar I got from NA Motorsports, and I wound up calling Tony D to get some advice after calling NA Motorsports to only get someone that wasn't familiar with the install. Tony told me how to get the bar properly installed, and it's worked great since. Wish I would've seen if he would've matched their price before buying elsewhere. Tony is definitely a good guy!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.