Focus Fanatics Forum banner

121 - 140 of 158 Posts

·
Vive Les Revolucion!
4,034 Posts
When you go into the print job popup on computer, instead of print all, select "page ____ to ____" and just print only the pages you want.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well, just tried to download the manual and Windows Defender went haywire blocking things. Now when I start up Chrome I get all these pop ups asking if I want to keep extensions and all this other crap. Any other way to get the manual? Email?

·
Vive Les Revolucion!
4,034 Posts
may I ask the reasoning that a mod should edit the OP?

·
Registered
119 Posts
I put mine on sky drive now one drive it's free for 5GB and put them in public folder then get link and post it here.
Seminoles,

This is exactly what I have been looking for.

Thank you !!

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
I sure am in need of the 2013 manual if it is still available?
If you go to the OPs they are there, or you know, read through the thread

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Mine did too, downloaded it, no virus

·
That Guy
13,634 Posts
I updated the OP to include Seminoles' post.

C

·
0 Posts
UMMMM, I did and the link NOW says it is infected by a virus both by bit torrent and my anti-virus program but thank you.
same issue with the k a torrent it locked up my computer with a black screen, had to kill all power and do a reboot several times

·
Registered
518 Posts
Does anyone still have this manual? I read thru the thread and almost all of the links within it say the file no longer exists besides the torrent site which my anti virus is not liking

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Does anyone still have this manual? I read thru the thread and almost all of the links within it say the file no longer exists besides the torrent site which my anti virus is not liking

My links are good there on sky drive so they will be there forever. LOL

Seams link is broken Here is new one...

It won't let me edit post #92 so new link is above with all the ones I have enjoy.

(Copied your current info to there as well)

·
Registered
130 Posts

Seams link is broken Here is new one...

It won't let me edit post #92 so new link is above with all the ones I have enjoy.
Thank you so much for this info, its been a great help!!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
I didn't even try reading through the entire thrad LOL

Seams link is broken is new one...

(Copied your current info to there as well)
Thanks Seminoles!

121 - 140 of 158 Posts