Focus Fanatics Forum banner

101 - 120 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
I have been searching through this thing forever, and can't seem to find what I am looking for. Does anyone happen to know where the engine wiring harness diagram is? I am looking for a full wire layout from the PCM to the sensors, drivers etc around the engine. I don't need specific page numbers, just a little help finding the right location.
If it's not in here (this manual seems fairly focused purely on dealership repair) does anyone have access to, or know where I can find these diagrams?
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Ahh thanks, gues I didn't read far enough through the thread. Is there a wiring diagram floating around for the ST as well? :D

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
Idk I don't have one so I never looked :(

·
Registered
297 Posts
If anybody needs the complete 2012-2013 manual, including the wiring diagram, I have it and its working on windows 7 on my iMac.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Ok sorry guys, anyone knows how to sent a 275 mb file via e-mail. My mail system tells me that it needs to be under 41 mb....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys

Here is the
Helm '12-13 Shop Manual
(extracted from the psycO rip of tsobrowser)
Download

Includes:
2012 - 2013 Focus Workshop Manual
HTML:
2013 Focus Wiring Diagrams [html/svg]
2013 Powertrain Control & Emissions Diagnosis Manual for Gasoline Engines [html]

Converting these to pdf generally messes up the layout so I'll leave that to someone else

·
Vive Les Revolucion!
4,025 Posts
You mean the Helm Shop manual and focus wiring diagrams that have been posted in this thread for free?

101 - 120 of 156 Posts