61 - 80 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
It is dated 2011 but i have verified that it is for 2012+ models

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
werent they available in the service manual we can download in the stickies? idr...
I did not see a single wiring diagram. I downloaded one of those as well. This is a completely different book. If you open it up you will see what i mean. Its perfect

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
It would be nice if we could sticky this or merge the two threads, because as I said, it took a bit of looking to find this.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Why I can't download/open anything from this Thread?
My iPad always says... Can't do it!
Chrome
I'd like to get a copy of the Shop Manual

·
Registered
1,664 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I downloaded it and it was a PDF file.
My I Phone with 7.1 using FF Mobile opened it then the page with up arrow lets you open it in Safari when it first opens a screen opens at top really quick to open in I Books when you do that it saves it.
Just make sure you have I Books first..

·
Registered
249 Posts
I downloaded it and it was a PDF file.
My I Phone with 7.1 using FF Mobile opened it then the page with up arrow lets you open it in Safari when it first opens a screen opens at top really quick to open in I Books when you do that it saves it.
Just make sure you have I Books first..
I started to download it, but my security software said the file is infected with a trojan horse.

·
Registered
364 Posts
hmmm... I downloaded it. It was not a .pdf file. Anyone get this to work on a Mac? Looks like I have to have a PC in order to run the .exe (obviously), but I am not seeing any other options.... for a Mac.

If not, can anyone point me in the direction of the .pdf file?

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
hmmm... I downloaded it. It was not a .pdf file. Anyone get this to work on a Mac? Looks like I have to have a PC in order to run the .exe (obviously), but I am not seeing any other options.... for a Mac.

If not, can anyone point me in the direction of the .pdf file?
The shop manual correct?

61 - 80 of 156 Posts