Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Now we need a thread with access to both the MK1 and MK2 shop manuals.

Thanks Arizona and thanks JoshuaFail for the pdf as well. This one should work on phones I would think. Haven't tried it on my Nexus 4 yet though.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Anyone else having a problem with the "Evaporator" link under climate control system? When I click on it I get the following error. As if the file is missing or perhaps named something else? Missing from the PDF version as well.
Firefox can't find the file at /C:/Users/...Focus manual/Helm Ford Focus 2012-13 Shop Manual/SCY~us~en~file=SCYG1563815.HTM~gen~ref.HTM.
When I was checking out Helm it was more or less and online thing like All Data the user might not have had a good connection when saving the pages so it linked to a cache perhaps.

The Heater core and evaporator core link works if that helps.

·
Registered
151 Posts
This doesn't exactly seem legal[wiggle] That said I'm in college and don't exactly have $200 to drop on a shop manual so you have my thanks lol.
haha dude the only way I could pay for college was avoiding the outrageous textbook fees with torrents. Literally hundreds if not thousands of dollars.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Two thumbs up!! [like][like]

·
Registered
120 Posts
Got it and thank you!
One thing I don't see is the removal/breakdown of the lower side panels in the hatch. I want to utilize the round thing on the pass side or the hole it connects to to secure a sub box.
Can't find any reference to it, any one got a link, or info on it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
[nutkick]When I start to download this at home or at work it is flagged by the virus software as containing malware. Anyone else run into this? I would love to have the shop manual but don't want a virus.

·
Vive Les Revolucion!
4,025 Posts
I've run into false positives before, but my AV program didn't find anything with the big zip file

·
Registered
114 Posts
What error message are you getting? The PDF is a rather large file (74mb) so depending on your internet speed it can take a while to download.
Helm Ford Focus 201...exe is malicious and Chrome has blocked it. and

Norton said "unconfirmed 609051.crdownload was removed"

·
Registered
311 Posts
It shouldn't be downloading anything as an .exe. The file is in an Adobe Acrobat portable document format (.pdf), which requires no external app to open on the iPad.

You might try to re-download it and see what it says. I just downloaded it to confirm it's working correctly and was able to get it just fine.

·
Registered
114 Posts
It shouldn't be downloading anything as an .exe. The file is in an Adobe Acrobat portable document format (.pdf), which requires no external app to open on the iPad.

You might try to re-download it and see what it says. I just downloaded it to confirm it's working correctly and was able to get it just fine.
Those errors were from the first link, the .rar file. I had similar warnings from the PDF download. I'm sure I could make it work if I want to ignore my virus protection software, not worth it to me. [nono]

41 - 60 of 156 Posts