Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Download it from the Google share site!!!

Malware blocked the first one because it is simply a torrent. If not familiar with how to use a torrent, don't click it cause you need a torrent download program which you probably don't have.

Lastly, once downloaded you must unzip. The resulting folder has lots of pics and an html file. Click the html file and up pops a browser window with all of the index. Browse by the index and click away for information and enjoy.
Here's a direct link to the google site.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9e-yjGehARENm9pempDN2xnblU/edit?usp=sharing&pli=1

·
Registered
683 Posts
Outstanding ... downloaded & backed up. +1 rep for Arizona [cheers]

·
Registered
636 Posts
This doesn't exactly seem legal[wiggle] That said I'm in college and don't exactly have $200 to drop on a shop manual so you have my thanks lol.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
If your're trying to get the HTML version to work, you need to navigate to the "index" HTML document. That will open up in your internet browser window, and you can navigate through it the same way you can the PDF.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Anyone else having a problem with the "Evaporator" link under climate control system? When I click on it I get the following error. As if the file is missing or perhaps named something else? Missing from the PDF version as well.
Firefox can't find the file at /C:/Users/...Focus manual/Helm Ford Focus 2012-13 Shop Manual/SCY~us~en~file=SCYG1563815.HTM~gen~ref.HTM.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks. Looks pretty useful for 2.0GDi and ST. I'd appreciate it even more if I can find one for the other engine types.

21 - 40 of 156 Posts