Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning to move within the next couple of weeks and trying to see who if anyone lives in the area

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I went to school in topton but don't live there anymore..Lol so I guess I'm not much help.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went to school in topton but don't live there anymore..Lol so I guess I'm not much help.
I lived there back in the mid 90's but that was about it. Then I had to move back to Pitt.
Ok cool.... Not trying to be a jerk but I'm looking for people that live anywhere near that area currently.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good luck! I'm not home much but if there is a meet when I'm home, hope to see you there.
Thanks. Hopefully I can get my car back in shape by then. I missed all of last year

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Whats wrong with yours?
Let's just say me and a divider had a lil conversation lol. Air bags didn't pop but front end needs a lil work plus a front bumper and hood. I my tire blew out and the car pulled doing about 50 and my slave cylinder went out shortly after.

·
Registered
58 Posts
If you ever need a shop manual let me know man. I ended up picking the monster book up at the end of the summer to work on my timing belt and head gasket.

I don't mind helping another Foci member out. That also goes for anyone here in the area.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If you ever need a shop manual let me know man. I ended up picking the monster book up at the end of the summer to work on my timing belt and head gasket.

I don't mind helping another Foci member out. That also goes for anyone here in the area.
Thanks. So far so good just need the time and weather to do the work. I'll keep it in mind though.

·
Registered
58 Posts
It was a success (fingers still crossed). Took forever because of time and weather. Had to wrap the headers which I'm nervous as all hell for summer (don't wantcto over Heat something). Right now I'm battling an exhaust leak between the cat and head... My old flang gasket shredded so I replaced it with a new one and I must not have it tight enough because it's " leaking"... Gonna try to fix that today after work.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts