Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really need one. I'm tired of using the bus to go to work. I have to wait like 1 hour to get to my work. If I had my SVT I'd be there in 20 mins. /: My engine broke down on me. Stopped making compression and I need a new one. Please help a brother out! And yes I've tried everything and they told me that I'm better off with a new one or rebuild mine bit ends up costing almost the same for getting a used one u___u

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Well ... if you take your head off your ride and have a machine shop check it out ... you may actually save some money by getting some used valves and machining the head.

Did anyone tell you what caused the engine to lose compression? I am thinking a bent valve or 2.

Oh and [welcome] to the forum.

-Ray-

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Hey hey hey, welcome, I am in El Paso. There are almost NO SVTF parts here. I have seen like two or three SVTF's and I have been here 18 months.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Today is your lucky day..I know where you can get the engine..Its a 2003 red svt..Anybody else in el paso that needs the front seats and back seat.Let me know..They might sell em for $100 bucks..Red cloth in good condition..Needs cleaning but no tears or rips on them..Car has many good parts available ..Let me know what your looking for..Im only interested in only 4 things..The spoiler the bottom door chrome guards that say svt the carry case for the cars book.and back bumper which is gonna go for cheap for me.maybe $50 bucks for all 4 items..You guys can dig out the rest of the car all you want..lol.Parts are gonna go fast at low prices..Whos interested? What are you looking for?

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
does that svt happen to have the fog inserts? and fog lights? :) I'll pay to have em shipped to me lol

·
Registered
130 Posts
I remember seeing the fog lights not damage..Bumper was really cracked and needed alot of work..But fogs were good..I might go tomorrow or friday to check the car out again and see when its going into the yard and how much they would go for..Ill get back with you avie..Might just be a 10 dollar buy or cheaper.

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
thank ya so much...I have been looking for those everywhere :) just let me know.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
The fogs wouldnt fit ur car avie since its an svt they are round anf bigger then the ones u have.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
The fogs wouldnt fit ur car avie since its an svt they are round anf bigger then the ones u have.
Posted via FF Mobile
yeah I just figured that out awhile ago. I was thinking of retro fitting but hey who knows lol [giddy]

·
Registered
130 Posts
Avie i went to the place where it is and its still hasnt gone through into the yard..So i didnt get a close up of it.Maybe another week they said..Ill keep checking with them..It sucks..But at least they have it..Ill keep you posted..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts