Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im lookin around now for mods for the car since im going to start working and i figured ill start with the lights... i cant stand the stock lights for some reason....

here are some tail lights i found... they come in that carbon fiber... black... or smoke. i like the carbon fiber i think.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORD...m14QQhashZitem360102750353QQitemZ360102750353

here are the headlights i like... im not to sure if either will happen or not but im hopefull and ready to start moding...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/00-0...ryZ33710QQihZ023QQitemZ360102739754QQtcZphoto

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
I don't like any of the tailights (kinda ricey) or the second pair of headlights. The first pair of headlights still kinda suck but hey its your car so do whatever you like.

·
Official FF Sanjaya
2,075 Posts
im gonna agree with ^^ on the tail lights...the first pair of headlights look pretty good IMO though...for the tail lights, i think something like this:

would look pretty sweet on a white sedan, depending on how you did it...just a thought

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
Or you could just nightshade your existing tails. This is just my taste however, i like it clean and simple, I don't know what yours is though. What are you looking for, a show look, euro, race, etc.? Current trends and general consensus have made those tailights very unpopular and ricey, they were popular in maybe in mid 90s.

·
Official FF Sanjaya
2,075 Posts
i was going to suggest nightshade, but considering the car is white, that seems to me like it might look odd...thats another way you could go with it though...especially if you are going with a black and white theme

·
Registered
460 Posts
I like the first tail lights. Just as long as you dont go chrome on the inside(alteeza) I would think its fine. The first set of headlights were a bit busy for my taste. I like the black ones though.
If I remember TYC made some decent looking tail lights for the sedan, its been awhile since I looked at them though.
I used to have some tails like the picture above but I had my graphic done a lil different. If you go that route, definately paint them like he did and not vinyl them like I did. The look good right off the bat but the vinyl doesnt look good later on.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
i ahve the first headlights you posted in titanium color, i like them

1 - 11 of 11 Posts