·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arospeed GS-RT

·
Registered
118 Posts
Try finding those direct FIT, not with all those universal holes !!!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was just asking if you all liked them, I can't say I sell them because then this thread will be moved. So I plead the fifth!

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
true...common 5 spokes but 5 spokes always looks good !

Joel

·
Mr. Wizard
937 Posts
similar to the OZ chrono evo's, nice and clean, guess it would depend on weight and things of that nature, styling wise, they are just nice and clean, not too eye catchy.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
They look alright. I'd have to see them in person. I can't really judge a wheel based on a picture.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
i've always liked those, but i've been told they're not available in our bolt pattern. ??

·
Registered
845 Posts
you say "GS RT", but isn't it the RS GT? (think that's what the wheel says...kinda blurry on my crappy work monitor)
I'm a fan of chrome, but they look pretty good for wide 5-spokes.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They do come in the pattern now... 4x108. But only in 18" (Well that's all that I carry.. or 19") Also, the only color I can get in our pattern is gunmetal. I sold a set to a girl on here this week at my cost because I felt bad that Model X was out of stock after I promised her a set. So see, I am a nice guy!!

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
like the rim, but 18s are bigger than i really want to go. i know you have to "plead the 5th," so PM me. i'd like to talk about 'em a little

Mike

·
Registered
126 Posts
It kinda depends on how much they weigh. That is my first and foremost rim requirement. They gotta be light. As far as the look goes, I think they look pretty cool.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts