Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were doing i transaction where i would send him my stock exhaust and flexpipe with $160, and he would send me his MBRP catback and flexpipe. I paid him in full and shipped out my exhaust a week ago and i have not heard from him since. My car is sitting on the driveway non-drivable and i really need my car. It has been a big inconvenience, and its really irritating me. I anyone knows this person personally or lives close to him please contact him to see whats going on. I will appreciate it alot!!!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
he isnt really a fly-by-nighter.... ive seen him on here alot... dont know him personally tho

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
I haven't seen him on here in a longtime until he recently started back up with his for sale threads. Hope that he contacts you relatively soon. You think that with type of deal, each person would fulfill each end of their deal so know one gets screwed without a vehicle, especially for a week.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well that was the plan but i guess it didnt result that way. It sucks to have your car down for almost two weeks, and hoping that he will contact you any minute!!

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Bump for ya man.

I'm still keeping an eye on his profile for activity, so far he has not been on since Oct. first.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i might have some news here in a couple of days. I will keep the thread updated. Stay tuned...

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
i am in the same boat i paid him for a tb and a short shifter and sent him my stock stuff, it came off my focus i an redoing right now but i cant even move it in and out fo the garage. i have sent him numerous pm's he contacted em alot till he got his stuff then not at all, he received my stuff on oct. 1 says the delivery confirmation on the usps box

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WOW. That's unbelievable!! Well did you pay him will paypal? I put a dispute through paypal.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
yes i paid him paypal also noted on the payment in the comments section full terms of the sale meaning him getting my stock stuff and i am glad i got the delivery confirmation to know he got the package, i have everything lined up to get my money back and money for the stock stuff, i also have pictures of the stuff i sent to him all boxed up ready to go

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Whom did you deal with to get the money for your stock parts?

·
Banned
27 Posts
i have a friend who was supossed to meet him sometime on san marcos texas, cause my friend's parents lives donwn there on san marcos i think he lives on san antonio but he ask him the same thing sand his parts and then when he(akmer) get the parts he will send his parts, but i told him no to do it, i ask him(my friend) to pay him by paypal and when akmer send the parts send my friend's parts but after my friend asked him thats, no answer back. and also 2 days later he say its ok, he give him the phone number but guess what???? WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!! the number was from a hospital!!!! can you belive it!!!!!

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
i am going to request the money for the stock parts from paypal as it was stated in the transaction comment that that was the deal

·
FF Founder
20,121 Posts
DaSilverzxthree, if you need this guy's address I can probably get you in touch with someone that can. Otherwise, I would suggest filing a police report if you do not get your items.

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
^We did get a hold of him. He says we should have tracking numbers by sunday. I'll keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
i will post here if i get one on sunday. havnt got a tracking number yet but we will see

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
still no tracking number as of saturday. anymore info would be appreciated

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Same here not info yet and its sunday.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yes its about that time!!! nothing yet. maybe he is waiting till 11:59pm

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
dont know if the mods disabled his pm's or what but i just tried to send one and it wont let me... maybe that is why he hasnt responded... or he started blocking pm's

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.