Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna get the F2 body kit for my 2006 zx4. and i noticed that the side markers should be directly under the headlights to install it. do the side markers have to be completely removed and rewired to fit in place, or what should i do? here's a pic of it... (picture provided by kickstar... thanks girl!) the red circle is where the side markers are... as if you didnt know... thanks so much!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
ive got the bumper on an 03 svt. The lights fit without a problem. just unhook from the stock bumper, and screw them in on the new bumper. the wires are long enough to reach. I would guess its the same on the 06

·
Registered
79 Posts
You are correct Poney. But, there is one thing you didnt mention. While the side markers do reach, the fog lights are a different story. I have and 06 with the f2 kit on, and the stock foglights are too big to fit in, and the wires are not long enough to reach. Just a heads up and my 2 cents. But its worth it. Wires can easily be spilced. Just need to find a set of foglights that suit you [:)~]

brian

1 - 7 of 7 Posts