Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I was wondering if any of you guys know where I can get my rims fixed? I think all of them are curbed on the edges. I basically just want it all smoothed out and im assuming they need to be painted.....because as some of you know my wheels are white. If anyone can help me that would be great! THANKS!
-Ashley

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
I'm watching this post as well. My lovely ex curbed my R/R and I honestly don't want to buy another wheel

·
Registered
139 Posts
The salesman I dealt with at Infinity of Tacoma said they had someone who they used to repair curbed rims on their trade-ins. If there's a dealership you guys are on good terms with, I'd give them a try and see if they can make a recommendation.

·
Registered
75 Posts
okay I know of a guy.. he did my svt 5 spoke wheels -Perfect for 50$ cash. I'll try to find out his contact info.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok thats tight! Get back to us with the info and where cuz I am located in Longview Wash. The only problem I would think of with my rims is that they are white so they will have to be painted or partially touched up after the fixing is done.
-Ashley

1 - 5 of 5 Posts