Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got some 17x7.5 that are in pretty decent condition. One has some marks where les schwab screwed up the tire mounting but the other 3 are perfect. no curbing at all. I know how to park. Come with 2 newer Sport Comp 2 but the other 2 have some camber wear. Good for the rears but not so much for the front. the 205's I had were just a bit narrow for the 7.5" but if you like that stretched look. Anyway, looking to trade for some stock 16's or other 17's.

Located in portland.

Attachments

·
Lurking...
2,180 Posts
Maybe interested. wanna meet up? I have stock st wheels though they are a bit scratched and missing 3 center caps. basically new tires though. can get pics or just meet you somewhere. I'm out on se 78th off division

·
Registered
187 Posts
I've got some 17x7.5 that are in pretty decent condition. One has some marks where les schwab screwed up the tire mounting but the other 3 are perfect. no curbing at all. I know how to park. Come with 2 newer Sport Comp 2 but the other 2 have some camber wear. Good for the rears but not so much for the front. the 205's I had were just a bit narrow for the 7.5" but if you like that stretched look. Anyway, looking to trade for some stock 16's or other 17's.

Located in portland.
Im definitely down to trade, I have Stock '05 ST wheels painted black, can send pics just PM me!

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts

Located in portland.
Looks like my foci^^^^^^^

1 - 7 of 7 Posts