Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
1fastfocus05
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i done the lambos on the front already and was wondering if anyone was interested in helping me install the suicide doors on the back,,i got the kit yesterday and have a welder and all that..just wanted to see if someone wanted to come over sometime within the next few days and hang out and work on it,,,i got alot of other projects to do also,,,z3 fenders,,shorty antenna,,,new front bumper and lip needs changed over to new bumper,,power windows need to be installed and power door locks need to be installed also,,,getting a door popper kit soon also so i can shave the door handles,,,im in salisbury nc,,,,write me when u can,,thanks guys,,see ya

·
Registered
50 Posts
If you need any help next weekend ill be glad to give you a hand. Is Salisbury off of 85? I think i pass through there when i go to work in Charlotte... Not too sure though... Let me know

·
1fastfocus05
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if u work in charlotte then yes u would pass by me on 85 south,,,,im middle ways between charlotte and greensboro,,,,hopefully its done before next weekend but ill let u know,,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts