7,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone?

lol lets get a game going lol

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lets do it! haha you need to borrow some clubs?

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
It sucks being unemployed [:(] You never have the money to do anything... Fun.

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
^^^im fully employed and i feel ya bro! LOL

anyways nah Josh I have a complete set...kind of a begginer set but it works...i suck anyways HAHAHA

·
Registered
399 Posts
im down for some industry driving range....you can get beers there!
I go to Royal Vista all the time (on golden springs)! There is also the two-story one on Nogales and the one on Grand (but they dont have the driving range).

I dont know if they are still doing this, but at Royal Vista they have, if I remember correctly, 'Twilight Mondays' where you pay $15 and you get to play as many holes as you like until 5pm.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I've been to the driving range a few times in Colton. And I played the holes once. It was cool! One of the holes had a lake in the middle that u had to clear. I was lucky enough to make it across on my first try. But I'm not that good at golf. But i'd be up for golfing. My arm is kinda messed up but I might be able to hit a golf ball. I have a set of golf clubs too, so that's not a problem.

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
I'm a golf junkie. If I lived out by you guys, I'd be down for every event. Plus I got a new Odyssey SRT two ball putter and a new sand wedge to try out.

·
Registered
170 Posts
i play golf, but i havent been on the course for about a year now. mainly because i have to pay full price now. i used to say i was a junior (16 and below) so i only paid like $12 for green fees but i've been "16" for the past 4 years so i guess i cant keep it up anymore. lol. so now i have to pay $40 :-(

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you guys wana play a quick 9 hole after the meet on sunday?

we can go to duarte they have a course there.

let me know so i can reserve a tee time.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
haha I couldn't imagine a bunch of SVTs and maybe couple other foci pulling into a pro shop......that'd put a smile on my face [hihi]

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^haha i was jus thinking about that 2 lol that would be the shit!

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
^ Sucks for us. Except for one course by me. They play backwards golf in the winter and hit from the hole back to the tee box. Figure that one out.[scratch]

[idea] We should start a golf thread and post up some scores when the season starts for the rest of us next year!

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^ wtf u serious? hahah

but ya a golf thread does sound good. i gotta start playing again.

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
Yeah that do that up here at Big Oaks. Pretty cool course but winter golf around here is psycho.

Their 6th tee is fricken 612 yards....and it's only a par 4!!!! I've been able to get down in 6-7 shots on that one. It's driver, three metal, three or 5 metal, a pitch shot and hopefully a two putt if you're that good.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
im down to go to the driving range...

only been a few times but i can almost clear 300y...playing hockey finally coming in handy in other sports....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts