Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[sing]i was just about to come back to Williamsville ny and i wanted to know if there are any fanatics in the immidiate area. give me a roll call, so me and any one else can know who is here.

·
Capital Obvious
2,562 Posts
i used to have a focus.... have a fusion now. most of the guys i know that were here have moved or gotten different cars. there are still some fofo fanatics around here though.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that too bad

that may be why it took so long to hear a response.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i suppose those locations are close too, i was mostly looking for someone to share parts and ideas with, in the local area, than maybe set up g2gs in the buffalo area. im sure there are more people out there, they just havn't been on this forum in a while.

·
Registered
347 Posts
im from williamsville.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
im from cheektowaga.......and i have ALOT OF PARTS i could trade lol

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Ive almost got enough parts to make a replica of the turbo kit i built lol, I also have a full scorpionII bodykit for a zx3, a spare non-armrest center console, misc gauge pods I've made (top of steering column, gauge cluster surround pods, a/c vent pods, DIN radio install kit pods w/3 mini-gauges, etc) beat stock wheels for track duty, rear seats, rear hatch mat......LOL the list goes on. If i dont have it, I can probably make it from scratch. I'm a heavy DIY'er, even tune my own car.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow, where were you when i had money. do you make replica body kits (for example a roush front that could fit on an 06 zx3? getting a real good bonus come january, and planning to buy some parts.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
wow, where were you when i had money. do you make replica body kits (for example a roush front that could fit on an 06 zx3? getting a real good bonus come january, and planning to buy some parts.
I dont make replica body kits because of possible copyright problems. I HAVE however made custom lips and flare peices to blend into a stock bumper so that at the end of it all, it fits like stock but looks fantastic.

If you ever need a hand out here in the suburbs of buffalo don't hesitate to get ahold of me. PM me if you want my cell number, I'm really knowledgeable on the focus, I've stripped mine down to nothing probably 5 times now and know pretty much how everything comes apart and goes back together besides the duratec 2.0/2.3 engine lol.

·
Registered
347 Posts
i have an 02 SVTF and dont like how far my bumper in the rear sticks out, would you or anyone be able to find me a skinnier rear bumper??? just while the topic of body exterior is floating around.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
i have an 02 SVTF and dont like how far my bumper in the rear sticks out, would you or anyone be able to find me a skinnier rear bumper??? just while the topic of body exterior is floating around.
you can buy a euro rear bumper and trim the rebar way down.......Like I did:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol no im not thinking about doing anything to my duratec 2.0 yet. im mainly focusing on the extirior, i may contact you once i get my hefty paycheck. other than that me and fastfocussvt87 have been working as somewhat of a team, and no, no 16 yo ricers here. your welcome to join our team we could always use more expertise on the zx3 and the svt.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
lol no im not thinking about doing anything to my duratec 2.0 yet. im mainly focusing on the extirior, i may contact you once i get my hefty paycheck. other than that me and fastfocussvt87 have been working as somewhat of a team, and no, no 16 yo ricers here. your welcome to join our team we could always use more expertise on the zx3 and the svt.

I'm always down for workin on a focus lol, I have a shop in lancaster on Ransom Rd......I'll be making custom welded in fender flares and painting/installing my euro bumpers over winter there, and also throwing on a set of 17x9" mustang Cobra R wheels.....I'm pretty excited. I'll be touching up some minor issues with my turbo kit too. If you guys ever wanna check it out hit me up. (I havent gotten started yet though)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts