Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So anyone went to Auto Show? It was bad and Ford was I think the most packed!! I could not get a pic of the Shelby!!! Sucks I got some but with shoulders at the corners. And also the GT was hard to see. The new ZX4 was there, it is cool, except I hate the lights. I sat int he Mini Cooper after waiting 15 minutes and that will definately be my next toy, so the Focus can rest and be a show car. Also sat in the Matrix and it is so small, no leg room!! The Mini had tons of it. ANd to let all you guys know the nextRice car if it make sit will be the new Eclipse!! All the kids were saying how they were going to get it. [confused] Dummies.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I went it was cool seeing the new Cobra, Mustang, Gt.. But As usual the chicago show wasent all that great. The focus is.. Eh horrible, but hopfully everyone will sell there old focus and buy the new one :D

-Shawn

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
i saw the new cobra and the gt-40
i like the way the svt felt when i sat in it and the new ranger edge fx4 felt good too. it felt very rugid and toughif only i could drive it. i liked the auto show i sat in the viper it felt nice but it was hard to get in and out of. also the srt-10 dodge truck felt ok too but i would never buy it and the salesman said this truck is NOT RELIABLE. he said you cant drive it everyday, you cant plow, or pull anything. he said if you have money and like fast trucks this is the truck to buy other than that dont bother with it. hell at least he was honest.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts