Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
the words "you get what you paid for" comes to mind... put in the time and effort and the car will come out great, half ass it.. it will come out half assed... my $.02

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So you Think I should pull all the parts off and paint them my self other than ordering this stuff

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
itd prolly turn out better, just take your time sanding it, and painting etc...and 20 bucks is way cheap, i bet half of those peices arent exactly the right size so their will be random spots showing and will look worse, i say paint it[thumb]

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think im going to just get a peice of plastic and try it out first and see if I can do it because I have never had good luck with paint and stuff never done it before :) but ill try

·
Registered
91 Posts
That's what i'm doing ,, my wife uncle replace his dash so i took his old dash and I'm practicing on it.. so when i feel ready, i will then do it on my interiors.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I have pulled out all the stuff I want to paint so im goign to sand them down nicely tonight and paint them and see how they come out so ill show you all my crappy skills (not) cause i want my car to look sweet heres all the stuff im doing.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Yeah well im not all that good at all at paint stuff so yeah .

--EDIT
Well I found out that the paint company close to me was out of clear until thursday when they get there shipment in and i put everything back on and the vents were a pain in the but but i am glad i know how to do them now so that i dont scratch the paint when i take them out and paint them..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts