Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just picked up a 2001 Ford Focus ZX3 and I was wondering if any other focus drivers were located in Hawaii? It would be kind of cool to meet people who drive the same car as I do.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am located on Oahu. Always nice and sunny there. :) I might come down to LA during my Spring Break to visit a friend.

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Sweet my favorite Island, I've been there 3 times in the past 5 years. Did they finish putting in those shops next to Nike town on Kalakaua Avenue? I was there last year and they were still building it. My girlfriend and I plan on going back next summer [:D]...she wants to shop in that Banana Republic that they were building.[rolleyes]

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
ROTC1983 said:
I am located on Oahu. Always nice and sunny there. :) I might come down to LA during my Spring Break to visit a friend.
Its funny how everyone over there likes to go to the mainland and we like to go over there for vacation.[:D]

Seems like Las Vegas is the favorite destination of Hawaiians since thats all you see on the commercials.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heck, there are a whole bunch of stores. Forgot which ones though. I will be going that way soon and I will check. I drive through there to get to Nanakuli to play some airsoft.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hotfocus said:
Its funny how everyone over there likes to go to the mainland and we like to go over there for vacation.[:D]

Seems like Las Vegas is the favorite destination of Hawaiians since thats all you see on the commercials.
Yeah, I found that to be pretty funny. I am originally from Germany, so I have had my fair share of traveling.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts