Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all iam new to FF and to the focus world just bought a 2006 zx4 st (its sweet i LOVE IT) live in renton washington was woundering if anyone knew a good place to buy aftermarket parts for the 2.3l been haveing problems finding parts for the 2.3l.... any help would be sweet and from everthing ive seen u GUYSand GIRLS kick ass!!!!

·
Registered
13,065 Posts
First off, [welcome], glad you love the Focus already!

Second- here's a list of our current Vendors, that's a good place to start. Also check the subforums sponsored by some of the vendors, partway down the focusfanatics.com/forums page, if you have specific question for any of them. There are certainly others to poke through as well though, a couple that come to mind are intakesandexhaust.com and marcymotorsport.com

We used to have a nice webpage put up by a Duratec-owning member which tried to keep track of all our available parts/products but it's down at the moment. Kepe an eye out if it come back though, it was a great resource for ideas.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL iam not sure u whant me to sell the cloths of my back though LOL.... well then agein i am DEAD SEXY!!!

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
^^^lets see some pics [:D] and yea youll be scrapping for looose change for performance parts for your car, wheels, tint, exhuast, EVERYTHING. im naked 50 percent of the time so[dunno[ its cool tho

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol your telling me already put 18x7.5 on here cost me alittle more then i was hoping now i gotta wait to get my coseworth air intake. Question is the coseworth air intake a good way to go or is there better? oh just put up 3 pics for ya guys to!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Hi & Welcome,

Be sure to say hello in the Northwest forum, too!

CAI's to consider (off the top of my head, based my memory of owner feedback I've read here):

Marcy Motorsports
Focus Sport
K & N
F2 (been out of stock for a while)
and of course Cosworth

Others will add any I may have missed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts