Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Focus Preacher
3,408 Posts
2 have been sold by this seller...

I wonder if at least one of them is a member of focus fanatics...

This a very good price, waiting for reviews [^]

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2 have been sold by this seller...

I wonder if at least one of them is a member of focus fanatics...

This a very good price, waiting for reviews [^]
There's multiple sellers. It looks like a really solid exhaust system at a amazing price point

·
Registered
904 Posts
Im pretty sure there is a race red hatch rolling around my town with this system on his car.. Never heard it in person though. A fellow foci enthusiast spotted it parked somewhere.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
With a straight bullet type muffler I would think the drone is pretty severe. I still plan on going with a customs 2.5" dual set up.

·
Focus Preacher
3,408 Posts
I ordered this haven't received it yet. I will post a video as soon as I install.
Thanks!!! Can wait for you to review it [^]

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I wonder why they "highly recommend professional installation". Looking forward to the review

·
Focus Preacher
3,408 Posts
I wonder why they "highly recommend professional installation". Looking forward to the review
May require cutting and welding? (because of not so good fabrication) [|)]

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Lol....I guess we'll find out once people start installing them. I love that people are coming to the market with duals finally.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I saw a dude with this system in ATL last week, it sounded fantastic at lower speeds but gets a little high pitched when he got on it.......on that note, I'd still say for the price, do it. Cuz, it looked and sound pretty damn good, just a little too loud for my tastes

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I saw a dude with this system in ATL last week, it sounded fantastic at lower speeds but gets a little high pitched when he got on it.......on that note, I'd still say for the price, do it. Cuz, it looked and sound pretty damn good, just a little too loud for my tastes
Thanks for the review. At that price point it's VERY tempting vs. going the custom route. However, I don't see a diameter listed anywhere in the description for this system?

·
Focus Preacher
3,408 Posts
Thanks for the review. At that price point it's VERY tempting vs. going the custom route. However, I don't see a diameter listed anywhere in the description for this system?
Contact the seller :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Is it me or is the one exit a dummy? Look at the picture. It exits before the muffler... Or is there a second muffler under that we cannot see. Not the best picture...

1 - 20 of 166 Posts